FAQ - Purchasing
How do I know I will like it?
How soon will you ship it?
How much is shipping?
How do I buy online?
Can I buy from my local retailer?
Where do you ship to?
Can you mark the customs form with gift or sample?
- How do I know I will like it?
- We offer a money back
satisfaction guarantee - try it for 10 days - that link goes
to all the fine print - not to worry, it's straight-up fair and
- How soon will you ship it?
- Pro JZ Jazz preamps ship in 0 - 2 days, most often the same day.
Pro Z Module preamps ship in 3 - 5 business days.
We prefer USPS priority mail for shipping - faster, cheaper.
- How much is shipping?
- Add a preamp to your cart - the system will calculate the shipping
cost to you by different speed options.
Note in the US we recommend
Priority shipping as Express shipping will normally only save you
- How do I buy it online?
- which shows the process.
The products and options are listed on the Purchase pages. If you
want to save the cart for a few days, just click 'save cart'. You'll
be asked to register, our program doesn't track carts to IP addresses.
Check out our warranty and the purchase
terms and process on these links. When you are ready to order,
go to the product page or into your account for a saved cart and
go from there. We use Paypal as our secure transaction provider.
You can use a charge card or echeck and you don't need a Paypal account.
Or you can send a check and we'll process the order once it clears.
- Can I buy from my local retailer?
- Only if you are local. We do not have anything against retailers
and they add value for many players helping them select good equipment
but our sells price point compared to costs does not allow us to go
through the normal distribution process.
You might note that we sell for 1/2 what our major competition does
in the jazz preamp market and part of what allows us to sell at this
price point is selling direct on the web.
- Do you ship outside of the USA?
- We ship to North America, most European countries (and our product
is ROHS compliant). If you live else where, drop us an email.
- Can you indicate it is a gift or sample on
the customs form?
- Sorry - we play it straight.